1. Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M., Akbari, E., Sobhani, S. M., Asadi, F. 2016. Potential of Sponge Cake Making using Infrared–Hot Air Dried Carrot, Journal of texture studies, 47: 34-39.
2. Akubor, P. I., Eze, J. I. 2012. Quality evaluation and cake making potential of sun and oven dried carrot fruit, Int. J. Biosci, 2: 19-27.
3. Sharma, K. D., Karki, S., Thakur, N. S., Attri, S. 2012. Chemical composition, functional properties and processing of carrot—a review, Journal of food science and technology, 49: 22-32.
4. Lebesi, D. M., Tzia, C. 2011. Effect of the addition of different dietary fiber and edible cereal bran sources on the baking and sensory characteristics of cupcakes, Food and bioprocess technology, 4: 710-722.
5. Bhat, M. A., Bhat, A. 2013. Study on physico-chemical characteristics of pumpkin blended cake, Journal of Food Processing & Technology, 4: 4-9.
6. Rodríguez-Sandoval, E., Fernández-Quintero, A., Cuvelier, G. 2009. Stress relaxation of reconstituted cassava dough, LWT-Food Science and Technology, 42: 202-206.
7. Sahin, S., Sumnu, S. G. 2006. Physical properties of foods, Springer Science & Business Media,
8. Yadav, N., Roopa, B., Bhattacharya, S. 2006. Viscoelasticity of a simulated polymer and comparison with chickpea flour doughs, Journal of Food Process Engineering, 29: 234-252.
9. Vozáry, E., Mészáros, P. Effect of mechanical stress on apple impedance
parameters. in: 13th International Conference on Electrical Bioimpedance and the 8th Conference on Electrical Impedance Tomography, Springer, 2007, pp. 118-121.
10. Campus, M., Addis, M. F., Cappuccinelli, R., Porcu, M. C., Pretti, L., Tedde, V., Secchi, N., Stara, G., Roggio, T. 2010. Stress relaxation behaviour and structural changes of muscle tissues from Gilthead Sea Bream (Sparus aurata L.) following high pressure treatment, Journal of Food Engineering, 96: 192-198.
11. Steffe, J. F. 1996. Rheological methods in food process engineering, Freeman press,
12. Peleg, M. 1980. Linearization of relaxation and creep curves of solid biological materials, Journal of Rheology (1978-present), 24: 451-463.
13. Hassan, B., Alhamdan, A., Elansari, A. 2005. Stress relaxation of dates at khalal and rutab stages of maturity, Journal of Food Engineering, 66: 439-445.
14. Sathe, S., Ponte, J., Rangnekar, P., Salunkhe, D. 1981. Effects of addition of great northern bean flour and protein concentrates on rheological properties of dough and baking quality of bread, Cereal Chemistry, 58: 97-100.
15. Eliasson, A.-C. 1990. Rheological properties of cereal proteins, in: Dough Rheology and Baked Product Texture, Springer, pp. 67-110.
16. Singh, P., Ram, H. 1990. Effect of phosphorus and sulphur application on protein and amino acid contents in chickpea, Indian Journal of Pulses Research, 3: 36-39.
17. Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M., Sadeghi Mahoonak, A., Ziaiifar, A. M. 2016. Drying of Button Mushroom by Infrared-Hot Air System, Iranian journal of food science and technology, 59: 151-159.
18. Nowak, D., Lewicki, P. P. 2004. Infrared drying of apple slices, Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 5: 353-360.
19. Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M., Alipour, N. Evaluation of Physicochemical, Sensory and Textural Properties of Rich Sponge Cake with Dried Apples Powder. in: Innovative Food Science and Technology, 2016.
20. Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M., Asadi, F., Najafi, A. 2016. Improvement of quality attributes of sponge cake using infrared dried button mushroom, Journal of food science and technology, 53: 1418-1423.
21. Wu, M.-Y., Chang, Y.-H., Shiau, S.-Y., Chen, C.-C. 2012. Rheology of fiber-enriched steamed bread: stress relaxation and texture profile analysis, Journal of Food & Drug Analysis, 20.
22. Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M. 2017. Evaluation of viscoelastic properties of rich sponge cake with apples powder, Food Technology and Nutrition, 15: 1-9.
23. Singh, H., Rockall, A., Martin, C., Chung, O., Lookhart, G. 2006. The analysis of stress relaxation data of some viscoelastic foods using a texture analyzer*, Journal of texture studies, 37: 383-392.