1. Ashwini Sopan, B., Vasantrao, D. N., Ajit, S. B. 2014. Total phenolic content and antioxidant potential of cucurbita maxima (pumpkin) powder, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 5, 1903-1907.
2. Bhat, M. A., Bhat, A. 2013. Study on physico-chemical characteristics of pumpkin blended cake, Journal of Food Processing & Technology, 4, 4-9.
3. Hosseini Ghaboos, S. H., Seyedain Ardabili, S. M., Kashaninejad, M., Asadi, G., Aalami, M. 2016. Combined infrared-vacuum drying of pumpkin slices, Journal of food science and technology, 53, 2380-2388.
4. Ebrahim, R. M., Kashaninezhad, M., Mirzaei, H. E., Khomeiri, M. 2009. Effect of temperature, osmotic solution concentration and mass ratio on kinetics of osmotic dehydration of button mushroom (Agaricus bisporus), Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 16.5. Germer, S. P. M., Queiroz, M. R., Aguirre, J. M., Berbari, S. A. G., Anjos, V. D. 2010. Process variables in the osmotic dehydration of sliced peaches, Food Science and Technology (Campinas), 30, 940-948.
6. Doymaz, I. 2007. The kinetics of forced convective air-drying of pumpkin slices, Journal of Food Engineering, 79, 243-248.
7. Torringa, E., Esveld, E., Scheewe, I., van den Berg, R., Bartels, P. 2001. Osmotic dehydration as a pre-treatment before combined microwave-hot-air drying of mushrooms, Journal of Food Engineering, 49, 185-191.
8. Sereno, A., Moreira, R., Martinez, E. 2001. Mass transfer coefficients during osmotic dehydration of apple in single and combined aqueous solutions of sugar and salt, Journal of Food Engineering, 47, 43-49.
9. Souti Khiabani, M., Sahari, M., Emam-Djomeh, Z. 2003. Improving the dehydration of dried peach by applying osmotic method, Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science, 34, 283-291.
10. Datta, A., Ni, H. 2002. Infrared and hot-air-assisted microwave heating of foods for control of surface moisture, Journal of Food Engineering, 51, 355-364.
11. Dı́az, G. R. z., Martı́nez-Monzó, J., Fito, P., Chiralt, A. 2003. Modelling of dehydration-rehydration of orange slices in combined microwave/air drying, Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 4, 203-209.
12. Giri, S., Prasad, S. 2007. Drying kinetics and rehydration characteristics of microwave-vacuum and convective hot-air dried mushrooms, Journal of Food Engineering, 78, 512-521.
13. Zarein, M., Samadi, S. H., Ghobadian, B. 2015. Investigation of microwave dryer effect on energy efficiency during drying of apple slices, Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, 14, 41-47.
14. Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M., Akbari, E., Sobhani, S. M., Asadi, F. 2016. Potential of Sponge Cake Making using Infrared–Hot Air Dried Carrot, Journal of texture studies, 47, 34-39.
15. Salehi, F., Kashaninejad, M. 2014. Effect of Different Drying Methods on Rheological and Textural Properties of Balangu Seed Gum, Drying Technology, 32, 720-727.
16. Hosseini, Z. 2006. Common Methods in Food Analysis, Shiraz University Pub,
17. AOAC. 2010. Official methods of analysis, 16th edition. , Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington DC, USA.
18. Akpinar, E. K., Bicer, Y. 2005. Modelling of the drying of eggplants in thin‐layers, International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 40, 273-281.
19. Garcia, C. C., Mauro, M. A., Kimura, M. 2007. Kinetics of osmotic dehydration and air-drying of pumpkins (Cucurbita moschata), Journal of Food Engineering, 82, 284-291.
20. Maskan, M. 2001. Drying, shrinkage and rehydration characteristics of kiwifruits during hot air and microwave drying, Journal of Food Engineering, 48, 177-182.
21. Lozano, J., Rotstein, E., Urbicain, M. 1983. Shrinkage, porosity and bulk density of foodstuffs at changing moisture contents, Journal of Food Science, 48, 1497-1502.
22. Koç, B., Eren, İ., Kaymak Ertekin, F. 2008. Modelling bulk density, porosity and shrinkage of quince during drying: The effect of drying method, Journal of Food Engineering, 85, 340-349.
23. Krokida, M. K., Tsami, E., Maroulis, Z. B. 1998. Kinetics on color changes during drying of some fruits and vegetables, Drying Technology, 16, 667-685.
24. Henderson, S. 1952. A basic concept of equilibrium moisture, Agricultural Engineering, 33, 29-32.
25. Sahari, M., Souti, M., Emam-Jomeh, Z. 2006. Improving the dehydration of dried peach by osmotic method, Journal of Food Technology, 4, 189-193.
26. Salehi, F., Abbasi Shahkoh, Z., Godarzi, M. 2015. Apricot Osmotic Drying Modeling Using Genetic Algorithm - Artificial Neural Network, Journal of Innovation in Food Science and Technology, 7, 65-76.