11. Ghodke, K. and Laxmi, A. 2007. Influence of additives on rheological characteristics of whole-wheat dough and quality of Chapatti (Indian unleavened Flat bread) Part I— hydrocolloids. Food Hydrocolloids, 21(1): 110-7
12.Hajibabaei , A., Abdolmaleki,F., Yasini Ardakani. and S.A.2015. Influence of potato and corn modified starches as fat replacers on sensory and physicochemical properties of milk. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences. 3 (7): 830-834.
14.Jones, S.A.1996. Hand book of fat replacer.CRC,Florida.350p.
15. Mandlawyr , 2013. Characterisation of Starch Properties in Retorted Products, Applied Surface Chemistry, Master of Science Thesis, chalmers university of technology Göteborg, Sweden.
16 Official Methods and Recommended Practices of American Oil Chemists’ Society, edited by Firestone D. , 1980, Vol. 1., Champaign, Method Cd 8-53.
17. Singh J., Kaur, L. and McCarthy, O.J. 2010.Factors influencing the physicochemical, morphological, thermal and rheological properties of some chemically modified starches for food applications-A review
18. Sosa, M. and Hough, G., 2006. Sensory acceptability of menus and sweet snacks among children and adults from low- and medium-income households in Argentina, Food Quality and Preference, 17 (2): 590–597.
19. Verbeken,B., Bael,K., Thas O,Dewettinck,K.2006. Interactions between k carrageenan, milk proteins and modiﬁed starch in sterilized dairy desserts, International Dairy Journal 16: 482–488.
20. Wongsagonsupa, R., Pujchakarna, T., Jitrakbumrunga, S., Chaiwatb, W., Fuongfuchatc, A., Varavinitd, S., Dangtipe, S. and Suphantharikad, M. 2014. Effect of cross-linking on physicochemical properties of tapioca starchand its application in soup product. Carbohydrate Polymers, 101(1): 656– 665.
21. Wüstenberg, T. 2014. General Overview of Food Hydrocolloids. Food Science and Technology. 100(2): 112– 122.
22. Yaghouti Moghaddam, M., Mizani, M., Salehifar, M. and Gerami A. 2013. Effect of Waxy Maize Starch (Modified, Native) on Physical and Rheological Properties of French Dressing During Storage. World Applied Sciences Journal 21 (6): 819-824