1. Aguilar-González, A.E., Palou, E. and López-Malo, A. 2015. Antifungal activity of essential oils of clove (Syzygium aromaticum) and/or mustard (Brassica nigra) in vapor phase against gray mold (Botrytis cinerea) in strawberries. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 32, pp.181-185.
2. Cindi, M.D., Soundy, P., Romanazzi, G. and Sivakumar, D. 2016. Different defense responses and brown rot control in two Prunus persica cultivars to essential oil vapours after storage. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 119, pp.9-17.
3. Du Plooy, W., Regnier, T. and Combrinck, S. 2009. Essential oil amended coatings as alternatives to synthetic fungicides in citrus postharvest management. Postharvest Biol. Technol. 53(3), 117-122.
4. Farzaneh, M., Kiani, H., Sharifi, R., Reisi, M. and Hadian, J. 2015. Chemical composition and antifungal effects of three species of Satureja (S. hortensis, S. spicigera, and S. khuzistanica) essential oils on the main pathogens of strawberry fruit. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 109, pp.145-151.
5. Geransayeh, M., Mostofi, Y., Abdossi, V. and Nejatian, M.A. 2012. Use of Thymus vulgaris Essential Oil to Improve the Safety and Shelf-life of Iranian Table Grape. J Essent Oil Bear pl. 15(1), 164-173.
6. Kedia, A., Jha, D.K. and Dubey, N.K. 2015. Plant essential oils as natural fungicides against stored product fungi.
7. Lounds-Singlton, A.J. 2003. Influence of thermal postharvest stress on mango (Mangifera indica) polyphenolics during ripening. University of Florida, U.S.A. 68 P.
8. Perdones, Á., Escriche, I., Chiralt, A. and Vargas, M. 2016. Effect of chitosan–lemon essential oil coatings on volatile profile of strawberries during storage. Food chemistry, 197, pp.979-986.
9. Rabiei, V., Shirzadeh, E., RabbiAngourani, H. and Sharafi, Y. 2011. Effect of thyme and lavender essential oil on the qualitative and quantitative traits and storage life of apple Jonagold cultivar. J. Med. Plants, 5(23), 5522-5527.
10. Regnier, T., du Plooy, W., Combrinck, S. and Botha, B. 2008. Fungitoxicity of Lippia scaberrima essential oil and selected terpenoid components on two mango postharvest spoilage pathogens. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 48(2), pp.254-258.
11. Rodriguez‐Garcia, I., Cruz‐Valenzuela, M.R., Silva‐Espinoza, B.A., Gonzalez‐Aguilar, G.A., Moctezuma, E., Gutierrez‐Pacheco, M.M., Tapia‐Rodriguez, M.R., Ortega‐Ramirez, L.A. and Ayala‐Zavala, J.F. 2016. Oregano (Lippia graveolens) essential oil added within pectin edible coatings prevents fungal decay and increases the antioxidant capacity of treated tomatoes. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.
12. Shao, X., Cao, B., Xu, F., Xie, S., Yu, D. and Wang, H. 2015. Effect of postharvest application of chitosan combined with clove oil against citrus green mold. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 99, pp.37-43.
13. Sharma, N. and Tripathi, A. 2008. Effects of Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck epicarp essential oil on growth and morphogenesis of Aspergillus niger (L.) Van Tieghem. Microbiol. Res, 163(3), 337-344.
14. Sivakumar, D. and Bautista-Baños, S. 2014. A review on the use of essential oil for postharvest decay control and maintenance of fruit quality during storage. Crop Prot. 64, 27-37.
15. Ultee, A., Kets, E.P.W. and Smid, E.J. 1999. Mechanisms of action of carvacrol on the food-borne pathogen Bacillus
cereus. Applied and environmental microbiology, 65(10), pp.4606-4610.
16. Wang, H.C., Huang, X.M., Hu, G.B., Yang, Z.Y., Huang, H.B. 2005. A comparative study of chlorophyll loss and its related mechanism during fruit maturation in the pericarp of fast-and slow-degreening litchi pericarp. Scientia horticulture. 106(2): 247-257.