1. Hopper, A.D., Cross, S.S., Hurlstone, D.P., McAlindon,, M.E., Lobo, A.J., and Hadjivassiliou, M. 2007. Pre-endoscopy serological testing for coeliac disease: evaluation of a clinical decision tool. British Medical Journal, 334:729-732.
2. Elke, K.A., and Dal Bello, F. 2008. The gluten-free cereal products and beverages. Elsevier Inc, 1-394.
3. Demirkesen, I., Mert, B., Summu, G., and Sahin, S. 2010. Utilization of chest nut flour in gluten – free bread formulation. Journal of Food Engineering, 101:329-336.
4. Korus, J., Witczak, M., Ziobro, R., and Juszczak, L. 2009. The impact of resistant starch on characteristics of gluten-free dough and bread. Food Hydrocolloids, 23:988 -995.
5. Shukla, R., and Cheryan, M. 2001. Zein; The industrial protein from corn. Industrial Crops and Products, 13:171-192.
6. Otles, S., and Selek, I. 2012. Phenolic compounds and antioxidant activities of chestnut (Castanea sativa Mill) fruits. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops and Foods, 4(4):199 -205.
7. Sciarini, L.S., Ribotta, P.D., Leon, A.E., and Perez, G.T. 2012. Incorporation of several additives into gluten free bread: Effect on dough properties and bread quality. Journal of Food Engineering, 111(4):590-579.
8. Davidou, S., Le Meste, M., Debever, E., and Bakaert, D. 1996. A contribution to the study of staling of white bread: effect of water and hydrocolloid. Food Hydrocolloids, 10: 375-383.
9. Demirkesen, I., Sumnu, G., Sahin, S., and Uysal, N. 2011. Optimisation of formulations and infrared–microwave combination baking conditions of chestnut–rice breads. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 46(9):1809-1815.
10. Moor, M.M., Schober, T.J., Dockery, P., & Arendt, E.K. 2004. Textural comparisons of gluten free and wheatbased doughs, batters and bread. Cereal Chemistry, 84:567-575.
11. Moreira, R., Chenlo, F., Torres, M.D., and Prieto, D.M. 2012. Technological Assessment of Chestnut Flour Doughs Regarding to Doughs from Other Commercial Flours and Formulations. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5(6):2301-2310.
12. Invert syrup – Specification. 2005. Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran, 8025, 1st.edition.
13. Naghipour, F., Karimi, M., Habibi Najafi, M.B., Hadad Khodaparast, M.H., Sheikholeslami, Z., Ghiafeh Davoodi, M., and Sahraiyan, B. 2013. Investigation on production of gluten free cake utilizing sorghum flour, guar and xanthan gums. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 10(41): 127-139.
14. Keyhani, V., Mortazavi, S.A., Karimi, M., Karazhiyan, H., and Sheikholeslami, Z. 2015. Investigation and comparison of the effect of Chubak (Acanthophyllum glandulosum) extract and mono- and diglyceride on quality of muffin cake. Journal of Research and Innovation in Food Science and Technology, 4(2): 153-172.
15. AACC. 2000. Approved Methods of the American Association of Cereal Chemists, 10:2.
16. Ronda, F., Gomes, M., Blanco, C.A., and Caballero, P.A. 2005. Effects of polyols and nondigestible oligosaccharides on the quality of sugar free sponge cakes. Journal of Food Chemistry, 90:549-555.
17. Fathi, M., Mohebbi, M., and Razavi, S.M.A. 2009. Application of image texture analysis for evaluation of osmotically dehydrated kiwifruit qualities. 5th International Symposium on Food Rheology and Structure.
18. Turabi, E., Sumnu, G., and Sahin, S. 2010. Quantitative analysis of macro and micro structure of gluten –free rice cakes containing different types of gums baked in different ovens. Food Hydrocolloids, 24:755-764.
19. Wilderjans, E., Pareyt, B., Goesaert, H., Brijs, K., and Delcour, J.A. 2008. The role of gluten in a pound cake system: A model approach based on gluten-starch blends. Food Chemistry, 110:909-915.
20. Larmond, E. 1970. Method for sensory evaluation of food. Food Research Institute: Central Experimental Farm. Ottawa, Canada. Department of Agriculture Publication, 1284:27-30.
21. Ayoubi, A., Habibi Najafi, M. B., and Karimi, M. 2011. Effect of different levels of whey protein concentrate on the physicochemical and sensory properties of muffin cake. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 8(29): 81-88.
22. Demirkesen, I. Mert, B., Sumnu, G., and Sahin, S. 2010a. Rheological properties of gluten-free bread formulation. Journal of Food Engineering, 96:295-303.
23. Sahraiyan, B., Naghipour, F., Karimi, M., and Ghiafeh Davoodi, M. 2013. Evaluation of Lepidium sativum seed and guar gum to improve dough rheology and quality parameters in composite rice-wheat bread. Food Hydrocolloids, 30:698-703.
24. Ziobro, R., Korus, J., Witczak, M., and Juszczak, L. 2012. Influence of modified
starches on properties of gluten-free dough and bread. Part II: Quality and staling of gluten-free bread. Food Hydrocolloids, 29:68-74.
25. Hematian Sourak, A., Mazaheri Tehrani, M., and Mohebi, M. 2014. The effect of soy flour and Chestnut flour the physicochemical and sensory properties of gluten free cakes. 21st National congress of food science and technology.
26. Gambus, H., Sikora, M., and Ziobro, R. 2007. The effect of composition of hydrocolloids on properties of gluten free bread. Acta Scien Tiarum Polonorum, 6:61-74.
27. Mezaize, S., Chevallier, S., Le Bail, A., and De Lamballerif, M. 2009. Optimization of gluten-free formulations for french-style breads. Journal of Food Science, 74:140-146.
28. Onyango, C., Unbehend, G., and Lindhauer, M.G. 2009. Effect of cellulose- derivatives and emulsifiers on creep- recovery and crumb properties of gluten- free bread prepared from sorghum and gelatinized cassava starch. Food Research International, 42:949-955.
29. Ahlborn, G.J., Pike, O.A., Hendrix, S.B., Hess, W.M., and Huber, C.S. 2005. Sensory, mechanical and microscopic evaluation of staling in low protein and gluten free bread. Cereal Chemistry, 82:328-335.
30. Purlis, E., and Salvadori, V. 2009. Modelling the browning of bread during baking. Food Research International, 42:865-870.
31. Lazaridou, A., Duta, D., Pagageorgiou, M., Belc, N., and Biliaderis, C.G. 2007. Effects of hydrocolloids on dough rheology and bread quality parameters in gluten –free formulations. Journal of Food Engineering, 79:1033-1047.
32 Baines, Z.V., and Morris, E.R. 1988. Flavor/taste perception in thickened systems: The effect of guar gum above and below. Food Hydrocolloids, 1(3): 197-205.
33. Chai, E., Oakenfull, D.G., McBride, R.L., and Lane, A.G. 1991. Sensory perception and rheology of flavored gels. Food Australia, 43:256-261.