1. AACC methods. 2000. Approved methods of the American Association of Cereal Chemists, Inc. St. Paul. MN, USA
3. Altunakar, B., Sahin, S., Sumnu, G. 2004. Functionality of batters containing different starch types for deep-fat frying of chicken nuggets. European Food Research and Technology 218 (4), 318–322
4. Akdeniz, N., Sahin, S., Summu, G., 2006. Functionality of batters containing different gums for deep-fat frying of carrot slices. Journal of Food Engineering 75 (4), 522–526.
5. Amiryousefi, R., Mohebbi, M., and Khodaiyan, F. 2010. Kinetics of mass transfer in microwave precooked and deep-fat fried ostrich meat plates. Food and Bioprocess Technology, DOI: 10.1007/s11947-010-0373-x.
6. Ansarifar, A., Mohebbi, M., Shahidi, F., 2012. Studying Some Physicochemical Characteristics of Crust Coated with White Egg and Chitosan Using a Deep-Fried Model System. Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences. 3:685-692
7. Chen, S. D., Chen, H. H., Chao, Y. C., & Lin, R. S. 2009. Effect of batter formula on qualities of deep fat and microwave-fried fish nuggets. Journal of Food Engineering, 95, 359–364.
9. DehghanNasiri, M., Mohebbi, M., Yazdi F. T, and. Khodaparast. M. H. 2012. Effects of Soy and Corn Flour Addition on Batter Rheology and Quality of Deep Fat-Fried Shrimp Nuggets,” Food and Bioprocess Technology5:1238–1245.
10. Dogan, S. F., Sahin, S., &Sumnu, G. 2005.Effects of soy and rice flour addition on batter rheology and quality of deep-fat fried chicken nuggets. Journal of Food Engineering, 71, 127–132
11. Elmehdia H., Pagea J.H., Scanlonb M.G., 2003.Using sound waves to investigate the cellular structure of bread crumb. Journal of Cereal Science 38 (2003) 33–42.
12. Fiszman, S. M. 2008. Quality of battered or breaded products. In S. Sahin, & S. G. Sunnu (Eds.), Advances in deep fat frying of foods (pp. 243 -261). Boca Raton: CRC Press 639.
14.Jayasooriya, S. D., Torley, P. J., DArcy, B. R., &Bhandari, B. R.2007. Effect of high power ultrasound and ageing on thephysical properties of bovine semitendinosus and longissimusmuscles.Meat Science, 75, 628
15. Mason, T.J., Paniwnyk, L., Lorimer, J.P.1996. The use of ultrasound in food technology.Ultrasonics Sonochemistry.3:5253-5266.
16. Ngadi, M., Li, Y., &Oluka, S. 2007. Quality changes in chicken nuggets fried in oils with different degrees of hydrogenatation. LWT Food Science and Technology, 40, 1784–179
17. Ovsianko, S.L, Chernyausky, T. A., Minchenya, V.T.2005. Effect of ultrasound on activation of serine protease precursors.Ultrasonics Sonochemistry .12: 219.223.
19. Sun, D. 2008. Computer vision technology for food quality evaluation, Academic Press, New York
20. Sheikholeslami, Z, Mortazavi, S. A, Purrazrng, H, NasiriMohallati, M., 1389. The influence of ultrasonic waves on the rheological properties of dough and quality of bread wheat has Age, Iranian Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 39-49. (In Persian).
21. Zolfaghari, A. M., Achy, N., Courtois, F., Trezzani, I., &Trystram, G. 2009. Review of mechanisms, conditions, and factors involved in the oil uptake phenomenon during the deep-fat frying process. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 43, 1410–1423.